In a decision that could benefit the NFL’s Washington Redskins, the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday threw out a federal prohibition on disparaging trademarks as a constitutional violation in a major free speech ruling involving a band called The Slants. Colette Luke reports.
- Next story Boeing to test self-flying planes
- Previous story Trump calls North Korea ‘brutal regime’ after death of U.S. student
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018