Senior naval officers involved in the crash between the USS Fitzgerald warship and a cargo vessel near Japan have been relieved of their duties and several others are facing punishments. Graham Mackay reports.
- U.S. warship commanders removed following crash
- Current Wallabies crop free of Bledisloe baggage, says Australian captain
- RSS Is Installing Its People In All Institutions Claims Rahul Gandhi
- Vishal Sikka resigns as MD and CEO of Infosys
- Music fest in Manipur brought to light the environmental awareness