Senior naval officers involved in the crash between the USS Fitzgerald warship and a cargo vessel near Japan have been relieved of their duties and several others are facing punishments. Graham Mackay reports.
- Next story A minor girl married with 65-year-old Arab Sheikh for Rs 5 lakh in Hyderabad
- Previous story Current Wallabies crop free of Bledisloe baggage, says Australian captain
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy