U2 frontman Bono, currently the head of the “ONE” NGO, meets with French President Emmanuel Macron, to discuss a number of humanitarian issues including girls’ education and poverty.
- Next story Battlestar Galactica reunites at Comic-Con
- Previous story Pop singer Bono meets French president at Elysee Palace
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall