U2 frontman Bono, currently the head of the “ONE” NGO, meets with French President Emmanuel Macron, to discuss a number of humanitarian issues including girls’ education and poverty.
- U2 frontman Bono meets French President for “ONE” NGO
- Pop singer Bono meets French president at Elysee Palace
- ‘We must empower the poorest of the poor’: Pranab Mukherjee in his last address as President
- Rashtrapati Bhavan became ‘Lok Bhavan’ under President Mukherjee: PM Modi
- Politicos give mixed reactions on Hurriyat leaders arrested for money laundering