Uber lodged its appeal with a London court on Friday to overturn a decision by city regulators to strip it of its taxi operating license: Failure would boot the company from its most important European foothold. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story We like to write pop music that keeps you guessing – Walk the Moon
- Previous story World’s largest intense pink diamond expected to sell for more than $20 million
- Neymar gives PSG fans a boost, says he wants to win Champions League
- Eyewitness narrates Alwar lynching incident
- ITBP adopts school to provide education to students of Naxal affected area
- Rahul Gandhi authorised to form campaign committee, take decision on alliances: Congress
- Rahul Gandhi would be the only face projected in LS Polls: Congress