Uber lodged its appeal with a London court on Friday to overturn a decision by city regulators to strip it of its taxi operating license: Failure would boot the company from its most important European foothold. Julian Satterthwaite reports.
- Next story We like to write pop music that keeps you guessing – Walk the Moon
- Previous story World’s largest intense pink diamond expected to sell for more than $20 million
- ‘We’ll vote you out’: Marjory Stoneman students tell lawmakers to act on gun control
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar