Uber may be having problems in Europe but it’s continuing to expand elsewhere. As Kate King reports, it’s launched a $20 million centre in Egypt despite big challenges following sweeping IMF-backed reforms and record inflation.
- Next story Germany ups growth outlook to 2% this year
- Previous story Kenyan police fire teargas at oppositon protesters
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia