Uber may be having problems in Europe but it’s continuing to expand elsewhere. As Kate King reports, it’s launched a $20 million centre in Egypt despite big challenges following sweeping IMF-backed reforms and record inflation.
- Next story Germany ups growth outlook to 2% this year
- Previous story Kenyan police fire teargas at oppositon protesters
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash