Uber may be having problems in Europe but it’s continuing to expand elsewhere. As Kate King reports, it’s launched a $20 million centre in Egypt despite big challenges following sweeping IMF-backed reforms and record inflation.
- Next story Germany ups growth outlook to 2% this year
- Previous story Kenyan police fire teargas at oppositon protesters
- Kangana Ranaut on CDR scam: Investigate first before making assumptions
- Farmers protest against state Government over pension & fair price
- Drugs worth Rs 60 lakh seized from Nigerian woman
- China is building helipads & airports at our borders in Doklam but PM Modi is silent: Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi takes a break at Indira Canteen after roadshow in Karnataka’s Hassan