UBS, the world’s biggest private bank, posted a 14 percent year-on-year jump in third-quarter net profit but kept a cautious outlook for the rest of 2017 due to political and monetary policy uncertainty. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- UBS banks on rich clients for growth
- Remains of world’s longest reigning monarch collected after cremation
- Agusta middleman Christian Michel offered to help me make ‘pile of cash’: Jaya Jaitly
- Australian court rules deputy PM ineligible, gov’t in disarray
- Dovish ECB and earnings lift European shares