SHOWS: VIENNA, AUSTRIA (MARCH 22, 2015) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL) 1. UEFA AND AUSTRIAN FLAGS WAVING IN WIND 2. EXTERIOR OF HILTON HOTEL WHERE UEFA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING IS TAKING PLACE 3. UEFA
UEFA Executive Committee meeting starts two-day meeting in Vienna
VIENNA, AUSTRIA (MARCH 22, 2015) (REUTERS – ACCESS ALL)
1. UEFA AND AUSTRIAN FLAGS WAVING IN WIND
2. EXTERIOR OF HILTON HOTEL WHERE UEFA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING IS TAKING PLACE
3. UEFA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING ROOM
4. UEFA PRESIDENT MICHEL PLATINI SMILING AT MEETING
5. UEFA GENERAL SECRETARY GIANNI INFANTINO AND PLATINI AT MEETING
6. VARIOUS OF UEFA EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS AT MEETING
7. UEFA MEMBER MICHEL D’HOOGHE STANDING UP AND SHAKING HANDS WITH MARTIN KALLEN
8. UEFA HONORARY PRESIDENT LENNART JOHANSSON AT MEETING
9. UEFA MEMBER ALFRED LUDWIG (RIGHT) AT MEETING
10. VARIOUS OF UEFA MEMBERS IN HOTEL FOYER
11. PEOPLE WALKING UP STAIRS
STORY: The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by President Michel Platini, started its two-day meeting in Vienna, Austria on Sunday (March 22).
The main points of the meeting, which is being held at the city’s Hilton hotel, are to discuss planning for the 2016 European Championships and the format for the 2018 World Cup European qualifiers.
The committee will also discuss various UEFA club and national team competitions regulations as well as hear the reports from UEFA committees.
The meeting concludes with a news conference on Monday (March 23) ahead of Tuesday’s (March 24) 39th Ordinary UEFA Congress where the presidential election will be held.