Britain is proposing an interim customs deal with the European Union after Brexit. But new government proposals also make clear it will seek to negotiate bilateral trade deals at the same time – a likely sticking point. Lucy Fielder reports.
- Next story PM Modi Addresses Black Money, Corruption, Vigilantism On I-Day
- Previous story Bihar CM Targets Opposition In Independence Day Speech
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery