In her maidenhead constituency, British Prime Minister Theresa May tells supporters that the country faces being run by a “coalition of chaos” if her opponent Jeremy Corbyn wins the upcoming general election.
- UK election is choice between stability and chaos: May
- The topsy-turvy journey to the French presidential election
- Syria evacuees on move again after 48-hour delay
- Venezuela: pressure mounts on Maduro, economy
- Singer-songwriter Imelda May talks about new album ‘Life. Love. Flesh. Blood’. Rough Cut – no reporter narration