British finance minister Philip Hammond says Britain will not slash taxes after Brexit. The move might help negotiations for a trade deal with the EU but could disappoint businesses. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story World’s longest suspension bridge opens in Switzerland
- Previous story Sardar Singh Should Only Play Major Tournaments- Harendra Singh
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House