Britain and Japan will step up the pace of sanctions against nuclear-armed North Korea after its “outrageous” firing of a missile over Japan, British Prime Minister Theresa May says. Her visit to Japan comes as the prime minister seeks to sooth Brexit fears and push ahead on early free-trade talks with the world’s number three economy.
- UK, Japan to hike pace of sanctions against N. Korea: May
- Urvashi Rautela Seeks Blessings Of Lord Ganesh, Ganpati Celebrations
- Urvashi Rautela ANGRY REACTION On Baba Ram Rahim Rape Convict 20 Years Jail
- Shock election poll pulls down NZ dollar
- Japan promotes its traditional food and healing techniques