MPs in the UK have voted overwhelmingly in favour of a general election in five weeks’ time. Following the poll in London’s House of Commons, elected representatives voted 522 for to 13 against. Saskia O’Donoghue reports.
- Next story UK parliament backs early national election
- Previous story Hundreds of migrants camp in northeast Paris
- Superfan’s glimpse of UK royals means trans-Atlantic travel, camping
- 1900s Iraq through the eyes of British spy Gertrude Bell
- No Outsider Needs To Tell Us What To Do Sachin On Afridi
- Bizarre California hanging death leads to $5 million civil judgment
- ANUPAM KHER’S FIRST LOOK IN ‘THE ACCIDENTAL PRIME MINISTER