British Prime Minister Theresa May said her offer for EU citizens living in the UK was fair and serious as EU leaders call it ‘below expectations’. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Uber hires law firm on rape case
- Previous story Nadal says that missing Queen’s has hurt his preparation for Wimbledon
- Economic Survey 17-18: GST launch was major achievement, says Chief Economic Adviser
- Haji Ali Dargah: A monument of communal harmony in Mumbai
- A message of religious unity at Midnapur’s Printing Industry
- Raman Singh inaugurates FM Radio service at Kushabhau Thakre University
- Ajmer bypolls: Groom casts vote