An acute skills shortage in the UK has forced one company to take matters into its own hands. And as Laura Frykberg reports, Brexit is likely to exacerbate the problem.
- Next story Shocking! Mother, Stepfather apprehended for forcing minor daughter into prostitution
- Previous story Police remove car used by attackers in Cambrils
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja