An acute skills shortage in the UK has forced one company to take matters into its own hands. And as Laura Frykberg reports, Brexit is likely to exacerbate the problem.
- Next story Shocking! Mother, Stepfather apprehended for forcing minor daughter into prostitution
- Previous story Police remove car used by attackers in Cambrils
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier