The UK government announces a plan to ban the sale of all cars powered by diesel and petrol from 2040 in a bid to clean up air pollution. David Doyle reports.
- Next story Through ‘Indu Sarkar’, Bhandarkar wants present generation to know what happened during emergency
- Previous story Rahul Bose & Vidya Balan Come Together To Eliminate Child Sexual Abuse
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum