London (UK), Mar 18 (ANI): British Prime Minister Theresa May has said the United Kingdom will consider adequate steps alongside its allies after Russia had earlier said that it would expel 23 British diplomats. Russia announced its move on Saturday after London accused the Kremlin of carrying out a nerve toxin attack on a former Russian double agent and his daughter in England.”We will never tolerate a threat to the life of British citizens and others on British soil from the Russian Government. We can be reassured by the strong support we have received from our friends and allies around the world,” May said at the Conservative Party’s spring forum in London. “We will consider our next steps in the coming days alongside our allies and partners,” she added.
- Next story 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- Previous story Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Deepveer Kill It With Their Look At Anand Piramal And Isha Ambani’s Wedding
- Sterling gains as May seeks help in Brussels, stocks fall
- Gauri Khan Makes A Statement At Isha Ambani’s Wedding
- Harbhajan And Wife Geeta Basra Seen At Ambani Wedding
- No plans for Chinese search engine right now: Sundar Pichai