Britain plans to leave the “direct jurisdiction” of the European Court of Justice and make its own laws when it exits the EU in March 2019, Prime Minister Theresa May says. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Clinton says Trump made her “skin crawl” during debate
- Previous story B Grade Actress Star Wife POSTS SLEAZY Photos For Movie Comeback
- Bangladesh skipper Shakib lauds Dinesh Karthik for his stunning innings
- Ancient idol of Goddess Bhadrakali re-established in Handwara’s temple on first day of Navratri
- Watch: Surgery performed using torchlights due to lack of electricity in Bihar’s hospital
- Watch: Forest officials rescue a leopard from a well
- Watch: Chhattisgarh govt organises mass marriage of 1100 couples