Britain plans to leave the “direct jurisdiction” of the European Court of Justice and make its own laws when it exits the EU in March 2019, Prime Minister Theresa May says. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Clinton says Trump made her “skin crawl” during debate
- Previous story B Grade Actress Star Wife POSTS SLEAZY Photos For Movie Comeback
- Colombian and Polish fans go to church before crucial game
- It might be my last World Cup, says France midfielder Pogba
- Body of missing Argentina football fan found near a bridge in Kottayam
- China has not been able to enter Indian territory in BJP-led government
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi says GST a ‘Celebration of Honesty’