Britain plans to leave the “direct jurisdiction” of the European Court of Justice and make its own laws when it exits the EU in March 2019, Prime Minister Theresa May says. Laura Frykberg reports.
- Next story Clinton says Trump made her “skin crawl” during debate
- Previous story B Grade Actress Star Wife POSTS SLEAZY Photos For Movie Comeback
- Weinstein accuser may have a ‘powerful’ witness
- Collusion in Mallya’s case needs to be inquired: Subramanian Swamy
- Punjab panchayat, zila parishad polls begin
- Horticulture dept conducts skill development programme for unemployed in Udhampur
- Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka Onlocation Latest Twist 19th Sept 2018