The UN Human Rights Office (OHCHR) says it is ‘deeply troubled’ by the recent executions of prison inmates in Arkansas, which the state scheduled to take place before the expiration of a drug used for lethal injections. The plan by the conservative southern state to execute eight prisoners in 11 days has set off a huge legal battle.
- Next story GM profit soars 33 percent
- Previous story China: Use of force in N. Korea would lead to ‘bigger disasters’
- Get ready to witness fresh snowfall in Kullu’s Anjani Mahadev
- Boko Haram frees over 100 abducted Nigerian schoolgirls after month in captivity
- Opposition calls for State-wide bandh over special category status to Andhra Pradesh
- Nearly 200 tea garden workers informed about banking codes in Siliguri
- RSS isn’t a terrorist or a naxal organisation: Baba Ramdev