The UN Human Rights Office (OHCHR) says it is ‘deeply troubled’ by the recent executions of prison inmates in Arkansas, which the state scheduled to take place before the expiration of a drug used for lethal injections. The plan by the conservative southern state to execute eight prisoners in 11 days has set off a huge legal battle.
- Next story GM profit soars 33 percent
- Previous story China: Use of force in N. Korea would lead to ‘bigger disasters’
- Digital payment firm MobiKwik invests Rs 2 crores in predictive analytics startup Pivotchain Solutions
- Trending apps for users looking to experience augmented reality
- Riding for Ronaldo – Russian road trip for Portuguese fan
- Child’s play for Brazilian toddlers on the training field
- England fans hail Kane after 2-1 win over Tunisia