Four funeral undertakers took part in an encoffinment competition at Japan’s largest funeral industry expo in Tokyo on Thursday (August 24), to prove their skills in ritually dressing up a deceased person’s body. Mia Womersley reports.
- Next story Maya PUNISHED In Jail Tries To ESCAPE From Jail Beyhadh
- Previous story Kushner reaffirms U.S. commitment to Mideast peace
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections