Indore (Madhya Pradesh), July 30 (ANI): In a tragic incident, a mother and her daughter had to be admitted to a hospital after they accidentally cooked and ate cabbage with a snakelet inside it in Indore. The victim, Afsana noticed the snakelet while she was serving the food to her 15-year-old daughter, following which their condition started to worsen as both of them had already consumed a sufficient amount of the snake. Both the victims’ condition is stable now.
- Next story Due to lack of a bridge in Sagar district, children risking their lives go to school
- Previous story 34th edition of ‘Mann ki baat, PM Modi says August is month of ‘Revolution’
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall