Indore (Madhya Pradesh), July 30 (ANI): In a tragic incident, a mother and her daughter had to be admitted to a hospital after they accidentally cooked and ate cabbage with a snakelet inside it in Indore. The victim, Afsana noticed the snakelet while she was serving the food to her 15-year-old daughter, following which their condition started to worsen as both of them had already consumed a sufficient amount of the snake. Both the victims’ condition is stable now.
- Unfortunate! Mother, daughter hospitalised after they accidentally eat cabbage with snakelet
- 34th edition of ‘Mann ki baat, PM Modi says August is month of ‘Revolution’
- Monsoon floods: PM Modi calls for heeding weather forecasts, assures extensive monitoring
- Sashastra Seema Bal sets up rescue, relief team
- “Indian Women’s Cricket team lost match but won 125 crore hearts”: PM Mood on ‘Mann ki Baat’