New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Minister of State (MoS) for Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Vijay Goel along with Minister for Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar flagged off the 10th Slum Yuva Daud in New Delhi. Thousands of youth from various Delhi slums flock to participate in the event, each of them was awarded medals, t-shirts and certificates. Giving details, Goel said the youth can be away from drugs and other bad habits by participating in such kind of activities. The Slum Yuva Daud is part of the Adopt Slum Campaign initiated by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports and Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
- Previous story ‘Terrorism has become Pakistan’s state policy’, says NDA’s vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu
- Union Minister Vijay Goel flags off 10th Slum Yuva Daud
- ‘Terrorism has become Pakistan’s state policy’, says NDA’s vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu
- 3 dead, 2 injured as bakery’s chimney collapses
- ICC World Cup 2017: Mumbaikars wish Women’s team as India eye new chapter in history
- India will deliver stupendous performance against England in Lord’s final: Harmanpreet’s father