New Delhi, July 23 (ANI): Minister of State (MoS) for Youth Affairs and Sports Minister Vijay Goel along with Minister for Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar flagged off the 10th Slum Yuva Daud in New Delhi. Thousands of youth from various Delhi slums flock to participate in the event, each of them was awarded medals, t-shirts and certificates. Giving details, Goel said the youth can be away from drugs and other bad habits by participating in such kind of activities. The Slum Yuva Daud is part of the Adopt Slum Campaign initiated by the Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports and Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan.
- Next story Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to be felicitated at IIFM in Australia
- Previous story ‘Terrorism has become Pakistan’s state policy’, says NDA’s vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu
- Marc Cain brings some 80s dazzle to Berlin Fashion Week
- Over 500 birds injured by glass-coated Manjha
- England head coach Jones extends contract until 2021
- Irish PM warns of hypocrisy in corporate tax debate
- No doubt about terrorists seeking sanctuaries on Pakistani soil: Former CIA Director Petraeus