The French government said on Thursday it would cap payouts for dismissals deemed unfair and give companies more flexibility to adapt pay and working hours to market conditions in a labour reform France’s biggest union said was disappointing. Kate King reports.
- Next story Shahrukh Khan Interrupts Shooting and REACTS On Ram Rahim Singh Verdict
- Previous story EU/UK split on progress achieved in Brexit talks
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall