Hyderabad (Telangana), July 30 (ANI): In the view of Raksha bandhan, sisters gifted helmets to their brothers as a gesture to give them protection. This social cause has been started by Member of Parliament from Nizamabad K. Kavitha in Hyderabad. Lauding benefits of the helmet, K. Kavitha said that the amount of youngsters die in road accidents every year across the country is huge and this is the time that on the occasion of Raksha bandhan all sisters come together and make their brothers wears a helmet. This social cause was started by K Kavitha in the state on her brother KT Rama Rao’s birthday.
- Next story NIA raid: Protest erupts outside Devinder Singh Behl’s house
- Previous story Pope calls for more action against human trafficking
- Melania Trump speaks at youth empowerment event
- Wildfire menaces rural, northern California community
- IIFA Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor awes audiences with power-packed performance
- Research in consumer behaviour predicts 120 million Indian online shoppers in 2018
- Watch: Rains lash parts of Mumbai city