Jaipur (Rajasthan), Aug 21 (ANI): A unique restaurant, run in the Pink City, Jaipur, is attracting people because of its differently-abled workers. These hearing and speech impaired workers of the Vitthal’s Kitchen attend and serve food to the customers with an undying smile. Speaking about the specially-abled workers, the owner of Vitthal’s Kitchen, Ashish Vitthal Sharma, said that the restaurant has special menus so that customers can easily communicate with the workers. Sharing her experience, one of the customers, Prasanjeet Kaur, said that she had a wonderful experience and the workers are doing a very good job. The hospitality of these employees compels the customers to spare a thought or two for them.
- Unique restaurant shows the way, differently abled serve you with flourish
- Meet Monika Pal who has been making Durga idols for more than two decades
- China will make positive move, India wants peace: Rajnath Singh on Doklam stand-off
- 2017: Jacqueline Fernandez, Aditya Roy Kapur turn muses for Manish Malhotra
- Piyush Goyal Trolled After Tweeting Fake Development Pic