New Delhi/Chandigarh/ Bengaluru, Feb 28 (ANI): The United Forum of Bank Union (UFBU) has called for a day-long strike across India on Tuesday. Services like cash deposits and withdrawal from branches and cheque clearances have been hit hard by the strike. The union’s protest is against wage revision, outsourcing of permanent jobs, inadequate recruitment and improvement in pension schemes in the banks.
- Next story Olympian wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt tweets against Gurmehar Kaur
- Previous story Shakti Kapoor brands veteran Dharmendra as B-town’s ‘youngest’ actor
- Police inspector, 3 journalists arrested over bribery & extortion case produced before Meerut anti-corruption court
- ECI organises workshop for Radio Jockeys on voter awareness
- Padma Shri: Govt of India chose me for my merit & not for transgender identity, says Narthaki Nataraj
- Dior’s ‘love affair’ with Britain en vogue in London
- ‘It’s ridiculous out here’, people brave -22F (-29C) in Chicago