New Delhi/Chandigarh/ Bengaluru, Feb 28 (ANI): The United Forum of Bank Union (UFBU) has called for a day-long strike across India on Tuesday. Services like cash deposits and withdrawal from branches and cheque clearances have been hit hard by the strike. The union’s protest is against wage revision, outsourcing of permanent jobs, inadequate recruitment and improvement in pension schemes in the banks.
- Next story Olympian wrestler Yogeshwar Dutt tweets against Gurmehar Kaur
- Previous story Shakti Kapoor brands veteran Dharmendra as B-town’s ‘youngest’ actor
- Biden says he’ll spend his time to ‘win back’ the U.S House
- Skipper Virat Kohli lauds spinners for victory against South Africa
- Google introduces Augmented Reality stickers in its Motion Still app
- Acne may put you at risk of depression, says research
- Sale of heating appliances reduce to half due to prolonged dry weather