One of the police officers who forcibly removed a passenger from a United Airlines flight said “minimal but necessary force” was used in the incident after the passenger became ‘combative’ according to a report released by the city. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- United passenger was ‘combative’: police report
- Sukma attack: Wreath laying ceremony of slain CRPF jawans performed
- Telangana Govt. distributes tablets to Village Revenue Officers for effective services
- Caught on Camera: Policeman abuses, slaps senior citizen in Indore
- Israeli envoy to India condemns attack on CRPF jawans in Sukma