A group of armed volunteers patrols the 50-hectare UNESCO World Heritage site of Leptis Magna in Libya to safeguard the Roman remains from looting, vandalism and possible attacks from jihadists.
- Next story Berlin Christmas market reopens after deadly attack
- Previous story As German police hunt for attack suspect, Christmas market reopens
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence