Ghaziabad, Jun 18 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday chaired a meeting with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) workers in Ghaziabad. CM Yogi chaired the meeting to discuss the law and order situation in the state, to prepare a strategy for the upcoming 2019 elections. CM Adityanath also reviewed party workers’ work during the meeting. The meeting was attended by counsels, MLAs, BJP leaders and workers.
- UP CM Adityanath chairs meeting with BJP workers
- India celebrates communal harmony through inter-community Iftar parties
- Sussanne khan, Dia Mirza,& Bollywood CELEBS At Sanjay Khan Party
- Dargah spreads message of peaceful co-existence in Kalaburgi
- ETRO: Men’s Show Presentation Spring/Summer 2019 (with interview)