Varanasi, Aug 27 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday visited trade felicitation centre in Varanasi. The CM was greeted with a huge garland while he was seated on the stage along with other dignitaries. He visited the interiors of the centre afterwards. Earlier on Sunday, the CM also visited the Aadarsh Thana Cant and checked the FIR register and instructed the officials. He also paid a surprise visit to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital and Water Sewage Plant.
- UP CM visits trade felicitation centre, Aadarsh Thana Cant, DDU Hospital
- Sports Ministry will launch sports portal for budding sportspersons: PM Modi
- Police, CRPF to take out flag march asking for peace in Haryana
- ‘Boxing beast’ Mayweather marks 50-0 with 10th round win over McGregor
- Number of followers inside Dera is dropping, curfew to continue tomorrow: Sirsa DC