Varanasi, Aug 27 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday visited trade felicitation centre in Varanasi. The CM was greeted with a huge garland while he was seated on the stage along with other dignitaries. He visited the interiors of the centre afterwards. Earlier on Sunday, the CM also visited the Aadarsh Thana Cant and checked the FIR register and instructed the officials. He also paid a surprise visit to Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital and Water Sewage Plant.
- Next story PM Modi urges people to take cleanliness pledge
- Previous story Sports Ministry will launch sports portal for budding sportspersons: PM Modi
- Raveena Tandon on Papon kiss controversy: I think it’s not justified
- Politicos offer condolences over Sridevi’s sudden demise
- PM Modi arrives at Puducherry, visits Sri Aurobindo Ashram
- Sachin Tendulkar, Virender Sehwag express grief over Sridevi’s sudden demise
- Shivraj Singh Chouhan attends Clean India Campaign