New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): The Uttar Pradesh Government has directed its government officials to maintain decorum during visits of higher officials. In a directive issued by State Government’s Chief Secretary, Rajive Kumar, the officials have been instructed to pay due respects to any minister, MP and MLA, who comes for a visit to them. The concerned officials will have to stand up, greet the visiting minister warmly and should be offered some refreshment. The same gesture should be repeated when these dignitaries leave. Kumar’s letter also conveys that disciplinary action will be taken against those who do not abide by the protocol. The letter was issued after Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath-led Government received several complaints from ministers. The Chief Secretary controls all work in the entire Secretariat. He is the Head of the Secretariat Establishment.
- UP Govt. directs officials to maintain decorum during ministers’ visits
- Watch: 6-year-old dances in T-Rex Halloween costume
- Long-awaited Kedarnath reconstruction plan gets a go-ahead from PM Modi
- 1 dead, 6 injured as police opens fire on protestors
- A bridge collapsed on Ravi river in Chamba of Himachal Pradesh, 6 people injured