New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): The Uttar Pradesh Government has directed its government officials to maintain decorum during visits of higher officials. In a directive issued by State Government’s Chief Secretary, Rajive Kumar, the officials have been instructed to pay due respects to any minister, MP and MLA, who comes for a visit to them. The concerned officials will have to stand up, greet the visiting minister warmly and should be offered some refreshment. The same gesture should be repeated when these dignitaries leave. Kumar’s letter also conveys that disciplinary action will be taken against those who do not abide by the protocol. The letter was issued after Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath-led Government received several complaints from ministers. The Chief Secretary controls all work in the entire Secretariat. He is the Head of the Secretariat Establishment.
- Next story MSRTC strike continues, employees tonsure their heads in protest
- Previous story Watch: 6-year-old dances in T-Rex Halloween costume
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank