Lucknow (U.P), Jan 11 (ANI): After the Uttar Pradesh police was directed to remove all loudspeakers present in public as well as religious places by the state government, the U.P police conducted a survey of loudspeakers in Lucknow on Thursday. As per the Supreme Court’s order to control noise pollution caused by use of loudspeakers, the police started making the authorities aware about the new procedures in order to curb the pollution. The Adityanath-led government has asked 75 district administrations to identify religious places and public areas where unauthorised loudspeakers are being used. The owner/manager/trustee of such places will have to obtain permission for using the loudspeakers under the permissible limit.
- Next story Huge arms and ammunition recovered from hideout in Sonchal Forest
- Previous story Kite Festival in Guwahati organized to pay tribute to River Brahmaputra
- Rajkummar Rao posts new still from ‘Omerta’
- Caught on cam: Thief steals ornaments in Sai Mandir
- REDEMPTION Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interview)
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi has abandoned his party workers, says Giriraj Singh
- We demand CBI inquiry: Manoj Tiwari on alleged paper leak in SSC exam