Lucknow (U.P), Jan 11 (ANI): After the Uttar Pradesh police was directed to remove all loudspeakers present in public as well as religious places by the state government, the U.P police conducted a survey of loudspeakers in Lucknow on Thursday. As per the Supreme Court’s order to control noise pollution caused by use of loudspeakers, the police started making the authorities aware about the new procedures in order to curb the pollution. The Adityanath-led government has asked 75 district administrations to identify religious places and public areas where unauthorised loudspeakers are being used. The owner/manager/trustee of such places will have to obtain permission for using the loudspeakers under the permissible limit.
- Next story Huge arms and ammunition recovered from hideout in Sonchal Forest
- Previous story Kite Festival in Guwahati organized to pay tribute to River Brahmaputra
- Deepveer Kill It With Their Look At Anand Piramal And Isha Ambani’s Wedding
- Sterling gains as May seeks help in Brussels, stocks fall
- Gauri Khan Makes A Statement At Isha Ambani’s Wedding
- Harbhajan And Wife Geeta Basra Seen At Ambani Wedding
- No plans for Chinese search engine right now: Sundar Pichai