Meerut, (Uttar Pradesh) ,Apr 28 (ANI): In a very weird incident in the Sardar area of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, a school has been allegedly of forcing its students to get a ‘Yogi haircut’ that is the same hair cut like UP chief minister Yogi Adityanath. The decision taken by the Rishabh Academy School has led to resentment among the student’s parent who are now alleging that the decision is being forced upon their children. Alleging the school of religious discrimination, a parent has asserted that non vegetarian food items have also been banned by the school. Denying these allegations the school secretary Ranjeet Jain said, that he merely asked students to be properly dressed and get a ‘Fouji haircut’ which is a decent haircut rather than a ‘Yogi haircut’ while attending school. The matter first came into light on Thursday when students were not allowed to enter the school because they didn’t have ‘proper haircut’.
- Next story Confirmed! Indian DJs Zaeden, Sartek to open Justin Bieber’s ‘Purpose Tour’
- Previous story Katrina Kaif makes her debut on Instagram, look how Salman Khan is welcoming his Tigress!
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley