Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 28 (ANI): Dera Chairperson Vipassana Insan on Monday urged Dera followers to peacefully abide by the court’s judgment against rape convict Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh. The court in his quantum of sentence announced 10-years of imprisonment for the Dera chief for raping two of his devotees. On August 25th Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty of his act by a Panchkula court.
- Next story PM Modi meets 50 women bikers from Gujarat
- Previous story B-Town laud Riteish as he makes eco-friendly Ganesha and dedicates it to farmers
- Salman Khan Drinks and Smokes At Bigg Boss 11 After party FULL Video
- Selena Gomez Reacts On Her Mother’s Harsh Words On Justin Bieber Mandy Teefey
- Shilpa Shinde Win in Bigg Boss 11 FIXED? Fans Tweet
- Kylie Jenner Thrilled To Have Baby Daddy Travis Scott Back Before Due Date
- Hardik Patel accused PM Modi and Amit Shah of conspiring to kill of Praveen Togadia