Sirsa (Haryana), Aug 28 (ANI): Dera Chairperson Vipassana Insan on Monday urged Dera followers to peacefully abide by the court’s judgment against rape convict Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh. The court in his quantum of sentence announced 10-years of imprisonment for the Dera chief for raping two of his devotees. On August 25th Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty of his act by a Panchkula court.
- Next story PM Modi meets 50 women bikers from Gujarat
- Previous story B-Town laud Riteish as he makes eco-friendly Ganesha and dedicates it to farmers
- There’s nothing called airport looks: Shilpa Shetty
- Watch: Restoration of Dal Lake begins
- TDP MPs stage protest in Parliament demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Watch: MNS workers vandalise Gujarati signboards in Maharashtra
- Meet Sushant Singh Rajput’s leading lady for ‘The Fault In Our Stars’ remake