New Delhi, Aug 13 (ANI): After meeting Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday, Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) leader Swaraj Thapa said that they were very glad that Home Minister invited all the parties including GJM to discuss the issue which is boiling the hill town Darjeeling. Thapa informed that he asked HM Singh to interfere as there cannot be any solution beside separate state for the region, and urged him to initiate the process for creation of a separate state.
- Next story Death toll rises to 17 as massive landslide sweeps away buses in Mandi
- Previous story Guam residents pray for peace as North Korea deadline looms
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”