New Delhi, Aug 13 (ANI): After meeting Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday, Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) leader Swaraj Thapa said that they were very glad that Home Minister invited all the parties including GJM to discuss the issue which is boiling the hill town Darjeeling. Thapa informed that he asked HM Singh to interfere as there cannot be any solution beside separate state for the region, and urged him to initiate the process for creation of a separate state.
- Urged HM Rajnath to initiate the process for creation of separate state: GJM leader Thapa
- Guam residents pray for peace as North Korea deadline looms
- Kenya protest: Violence follows re-election of President Uhuru Kenyatta
- Ranveer Singh’s new regal look will surely leave you craving for more!
- `Fast & Furious` franchise to be a live show: Vin Diesel