The United States brands Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro a “dictator” on a par with Syria’s Bashar al-Assad or North Korea’s Kim Jong-un, and imposes sanctions on him.
- Next story Los Angeles to host 2028 Summer Games: Olympic officials
- Previous story Scientists image 3D structure of DNA in nucleus of living human cell for the first time
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat