New Delhi, Mar 23 (ANI): US President Donald Trump signed a presidential memorandum that could impose tariffs on up to $60 billion of imports from China. The restrictions will target 1,300 Chinese products, everything from shoes and clothing to electronics. China has already said it will defend itself with “all necessary measures”, raising fears of a trade war between the world’s two biggest economies. Trump also asked the Treasury Department to impose restrictions on Chinese investment in American companies.
- Next story President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- Previous story ‘102 Not Out’: Rishi Kapoor breaks a shell, Big B loses tooth
- Rafale verdict: Attorney General should be summoned by Parliament, says Sitaram Yechury
- It’s BJP’s duty to work as opposition: Ashok Gehlot
- Congress does not want our armed forces to strengthen: PM Modi
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli