Homeland Security authorizes thousands of additional seasonal worker visas. The move came after US businesses that rely on foreign seasonal workers complained that they were struggling to fill vacancies after Congress effectively cut the visa program for this summer by failing to renew an exemption for returning visa holder.
- Next story Spotify, Warner hope to strike a deal by September
- Previous story Battlestar Galactica reunites at Comic-Con
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director