Washington, D.C. (U.S.A), Aug 26 (ANI): Treasury Secretary of United States of America, Steven Mnuchin said that US Congress will raise the government’s debt ceiling in September, ahead of talks with congressional leaders. Mnuchin said that his strong preference is that they have a clean debt ceiling but the most important issue is the debt ceiling that will be raised in September. He said that he had discussions with the leaders in both parties in the House and Senate and all of them are on the same page.
- Next story Meet This PAK Woman Who Got Indian Citizenship After A 31 Year Struggle
- Previous story Media Attacked By Dera Supporters
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!