Washington, D.C. (U.S.A), Aug 26 (ANI): Treasury Secretary of United States of America, Steven Mnuchin said that US Congress will raise the government’s debt ceiling in September, ahead of talks with congressional leaders. Mnuchin said that his strong preference is that they have a clean debt ceiling but the most important issue is the debt ceiling that will be raised in September. He said that he had discussions with the leaders in both parties in the House and Senate and all of them are on the same page.
- US Treasury Secretary predicts lawmakers ‘will raise debt ceiling’
- Media Attacked By Dera Supporters
- India vs Sri Lanka: ‘Men in Blue’ sweat out in practice session
- ‘Big win for daughters of India’: B-Town hails verdict against Dera chief Ram Rahim
- CM Shivraj Chouhan teaches middle school students, urges people to be part of initiative