Haridwar (Uttarakhand), Aug 20 (ANI): Surviving the deadliest Utkal Kalinga Express derailment is not less than a miracle and passengers who returned safely to their houses are still in state of shock. One such survivor from Haridwar said the tragic train accident cannot be expressed in words. The passengers said that it was blessings of ‘Ganga Maa’ that he escaped safely. Local helped stranded passengers who were the first to reach the spot and help the injured. At least 14 coaches of the Puri-Haridwar Kalinga Utkal Express derailed near Muzafarnagar in western Uttar Pradesh on Saturday evening, in which more than 20 people have lost their lives while hundreds injured.
- Next story Also in june, Radhey Shyam with his understanding stopped train and saved hundreds of people
- Previous story Utkal Kalinga Express derailment: Locals distribute breakfast to stranded people
- SRK takes a break from ‘Zero’ to be with his little toddler AbRam
- Man arrested for posing as PMO officer
- Veteran Bollywood actress registers rape case against Mumbai businessman
- Photo exhibition held in Delhi depicting life of the northeast people
- Theatre buffs thronging in large number in Guwahati’s 8th theatre Olympics