John Miller, deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism for the NYPD, says the suspect in Tuesday’s vehicle attack appeared to have planned it over a number of weeks, and executed it in the name of Islamic State. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Orange hopes move to banking bears fruit
- Previous story BCCI Should Follow What The WADA Rule Says- Kapil Dev
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm