John Miller, deputy commissioner of intelligence and counterterrorism for the NYPD, says the suspect in Tuesday’s vehicle attack appeared to have planned it over a number of weeks, and executed it in the name of Islamic State. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Orange hopes move to banking bears fruit
- Previous story BCCI Should Follow What The WADA Rule Says- Kapil Dev
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine