New Delhi, Mar 31 (ANI): Minister of State for External Affairs V K Singh will visit Iraq on April 1 to bring home the bodies of 39 Indians. The minister said that as soon as the official formalities were completed, he will fly off to Iraq. V K Singh also stated that the centre has requested all the states to transfer bodies to the families at their hometowns. The 39 Indians had been abducted by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and then murdered. The ministry of External Affairs had a week ago announced the confirmation of death of all 39 Indians.
- Next story 50 youth join Indian Army in Arunachal Pradesh
- Previous story Watch: Elephant carrying priest atop runs amok, 12 injured
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference