Moradabad (U.P.), Dec 22 (ANI): The Valmiki community staged protest against Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and Shilpa Shetty in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad on Thursday. They earlier filed a complaint against both the actors for uttering a specific word that has hurt people’s sentiments. During the promotion of his upcoming film Tiger Zinda Hai, Salman used the word ‘bhangi’ while referring to his dancing skills. Shilpa too had reportedly used the aforementioned word to describe how she looks at home. The use of the term ‘bhangi’ in an inappropriate way has apparently irked the Valmiki community that has sought action against the film stars.
- Next story Digholi Pukhuri: Enjoy a boat ride in this rectangular man-made pond
- Previous story Gandhi Hospital gets new dialysis centre
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study
- Security tightened at Vaishno Devi ahead of Navratri