Thenzawl (Mizoram), Aug 10 (ANI): India’s northeast region is regarded as one of the most beautiful places in the country as the region houses numerous attractive tourist destinations. And Mizoram is no less than any, as the state is home of rich heritage with unique and beautiful landscapes and pleasant climatic conditions. In days to come, if the travelers are planning to visit this beautiful state of Mizoram, one must include to visit Vantawng falls on a ‘must to do list’ as the waterfall is one of the most spectacular and breathtaking of all the waterfalls in the region and country as a whole. Located at a distance of about 130 kms from the capital Aizawl city, Vantawng falls in Thenzawl village of Serchhip district is the highest waterfall in the state and the 13th highest in India.
- Vantawng Falls in Mizoram stands the 13th highest waterfalls in India
- National level wrestler electrocuted at flooded stadium
- India’s Northeast region celebrates 3rd National Handloom Day, emphasized on indigenous weavers
- North Korea details Guam strike plan
- At least 20 dead in China’s Sichuan quake