Punjab, Aug 08 (ANI): BJP leader Subhash Barala, whose son is accused of stalking a woman on the streets of Chandigarh, on Tuesday, said that the complainant Varnika Kundu is like her daughter, further denying any attempts to influence the investigation. Haryana BJP Chief said there is no pressure to influence the investigation and law should take its own course.
- ‘Varnika is like my daughter’, says Haryana BJP chief on son’s stalking case
- Rajya Sabha polls: After Vaghela jolt, 2 Congress MLAs admit voting for BJP
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani start shooting for ‘Baaghi 2’ with cake cutting ceremony
- Hillary, Bill Clinton attend special ‘Wonder Woman’ screening
- Coimbatore boy gears up to break world record for longest wheelie on bicycle