Punjab, Aug 09 (ANI): Amid the ongoing Varnika Kundu stalking row, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Haryana Chief Subhash Barala on Wednesday said that he respects the judiciary and his son Vikas earlier also supported the probe and this time also he will cooperate with in the case. Earlier, The Chandigarh Police today issued summons to Vikas Barala, the prime accused in the Chandigarh stalking case, asking him to appear before them for further investigation.
- Next story Dalai Lama says ‘Hindi-Chini-Bhai Bhai’ only way for Indo-China Doklam standoff
- Previous story Kenya police fire tear gas at opposition supporters
- Rajouri administration taking Swachh Bharat Mission forward, nearly 1 lakh toilets constructed
- Amyra Dastur and Urvashi Rautela Walk The Ramp at Bombay Times Fashion Week
- Ishan Khattar and Malavika Mohanan Walk The Ramp
- Richa Chadda, Rahul Bhat and Sudhir Mishra at Promotion Song Shoot For Daas Dev
- Yami Gautam as Show Stopper For Nishit at The Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018