Punjab, Aug 09 (ANI): Amid the ongoing Varnika Kundu stalking row, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Haryana Chief Subhash Barala on Wednesday said that he respects the judiciary and his son Vikas earlier also supported the probe and this time also he will cooperate with in the case. Earlier, The Chandigarh Police today issued summons to Vikas Barala, the prime accused in the Chandigarh stalking case, asking him to appear before them for further investigation.
- Next story Dalai Lama says ‘Hindi-Chini-Bhai Bhai’ only way for Indo-China Doklam standoff
- Previous story Kenya police fire tear gas at opposition supporters
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery