Punjab, Aug 09 (ANI): Amid the ongoing Varnika Kundu stalking row, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Haryana Chief Subhash Barala on Wednesday said that he respects the judiciary and his son Vikas earlier also supported the probe and this time also he will cooperate with in the case. Earlier, The Chandigarh Police today issued summons to Vikas Barala, the prime accused in the Chandigarh stalking case, asking him to appear before them for further investigation.
- Varnika Kundu stalking case: Full cooperation from my son in probe, says Subhash Barala
- Kenya police fire tear gas at opposition supporters
- Children Visiting Bhopal Jail On Rakhi Get Sealed On Their Face
- Maratha Kranti Morcha Silent Rally, What’s It All About!
- Kenya’s Odinga says election system hack caused ‘massive’ vote fraud