Young baseball players from poor families in Venezuela are not getting the nourishment they need to propel then into the Major Leagues, with acute food shortages closing one of the few remaining avenues out of poverty in the recession-hit nation. Havovi Cooper reports.
- Next story Capsule comfort comes to Mexico City airport
- Previous story French Family Gets Shelter In Mumbai Gurudwara
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets