Young baseball players from poor families in Venezuela are not getting the nourishment they need to propel then into the Major Leagues, with acute food shortages closing one of the few remaining avenues out of poverty in the recession-hit nation. Havovi Cooper reports.
- Next story Capsule comfort comes to Mexico City airport
- Previous story French Family Gets Shelter In Mumbai Gurudwara
- Honor Killing In MP, Woman Burnt Alive By Father
- BJP Wins No-Trust Vote After 12-Hour Marathon Debate
- We Don’t Want To Disappoint The Bhubaneswar Crowd Sreejesh On The World Cup
- My Target Is Always To Win Medals Gurpreet Singh
- Transport unions indefinite nationwide strike enters day 2, people face problems