Dozens of pro-government activists stormed into the grounds of Venezuela’s National Assembly and attacked lawmakers, leaving several hurt and bleeding.
- Next story Peru reveals replica of face of ancient female ruler
- Previous story Modi, Netanyahu seek deeper ties on first visit by an Indian PM
- Egyptians begin voting as opposition complain of repression
- Congress deleted its official phone app over Facebook data leak case
- French deficit within EU 3% limit at last
- Madame Tussauds unveils Royal Balcony experience
- After found used sanitary pad in toilet, Warden undressed the girls in the name of checking