Venezuelan Interior Minister Nestor Reverol holds Amazonas opposition governor responsible for the prison riot that killed at least 37 people and asked for an investigation to be opened.
- Next story “Stage” division tango dancers shine at annual festival
- Previous story Yazidi boy reunites with mother in Winnipeg
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy