Venezuelan Attorney General Luisa Ortega laments the death of 26 protesters during the three-week wave of street protests hitting the country, as the opposition vowed no let-up in its bid to remove leftist President Nicolas Maduro from power.
- Next story Trudeau vows to defend Canada interests as U.S. targets lumber
- Previous story German FM ‘regrets’ Netanyahu’s decision to cancel talks
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018