Venezuelan Attorney General Luisa Ortega laments the death of 26 protesters during the three-week wave of street protests hitting the country, as the opposition vowed no let-up in its bid to remove leftist President Nicolas Maduro from power.
- Venezuela opposition defiant as protesters shot dead
- German FM ‘regrets’ Netanyahu’s decision to cancel talks
- GOP’s Chaffetz believes Flynn ‘did not seek permission’ for foreign payments
- Trump reiterates support for Israel in Remembrance day speech
- Ivanka Trump forced to defend her father at women’s summit (2)