In its first session, Venezuela’s pro-government constituent assembly takes the dramatic step of firing the state prosecutor, Luisa Ortega, who is a leading challenger to President Nicolas Maduro. Ashraf Fahim reports.
- Next story Gatlin stuns Bolt to win 100m world title
- Previous story Mueller requests White House records on Flynn: NYT
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river
- Govt made Rafale deal in best interest of the country: Ananth Kumar
- Trump warns Iran to ‘never threaten the U.S.’