In its first session, Venezuela’s pro-government constituent assembly takes the dramatic step of firing the state prosecutor, Luisa Ortega, who is a leading challenger to President Nicolas Maduro. Ashraf Fahim reports.
- Next story Gatlin stuns Bolt to win 100m world title
- Previous story Mueller requests White House records on Flynn: NYT
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”